RESISTENCE AND COMPRESSION TESTS
- Structural description of the application of Biodesign technology building material.
- Analysis of materials and results of experimental tests.
- Analysis of actual loads.
Conclusions of the study:
- Biodesign technology provides a high degree of resistance when compared to the stresses generated by the thrusts and pressure of both the soil and the water.
- The structure is free from extra loads caused by soil movement.
- The structural paving made of quartz and resin is easily able to support the secondary loads.
- The Biodesign structure has strong and signicant mechanical properties.
- Based on the considerations set out in this study, for ordinary Biodesign projects there is no need for additional structural inspections.
Angelo Marcello Tarantino
Professor of Building Science
Researcher Role in Building Science
Fixed-term researcher in Structural Mechanics